2009 | Belgium | Action | 120'
The brutal death of an Albanian mob sets off an inevitable gang warfare. According to the Kanun law, an ancient code from the steep mountains of Albania, blood must be avenged in blood. A pair of detectives investigates the case but find themselves drawn into a deadly vortex nobody can escape from.
Director : Jan Verkeyen
Based on tke bestselling novel by Jef Geeraerts
Koen De Bouw (Loft & The Alzheimer Case)
Werner De Smedt (The Alzheimer Case)
Greg Timmermans (Ben X)
- Palm Springs International Film Festival, 2011
- Minneapolis Saint Paul International Film Festival (USA), 2011
- Beaune International Thriller Film Festival (France), 2010
- Hamburg Fantasy Film Festival (Germany), 2010
- Ostend International Film Festival (Belgium), 2010
- Prishtina International Film Festival (Serbia), 2010